This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LX51 ERROR L247 using code paking feature

Hello everyone,

It is the first time I post here, so hello everyone, I hope someone of you can help me. I have been using C51 (9.03) compiler and BL51 linker till now. But now the problem with the code size arrive. In order to save code I tried to use LX51(V4.55a) linker (code paking) and here is when the problem arrives.

When using the BL51 linker I had the following directive in BL51 Misc-Misc controls:
CODE (?pr?*?ISPFUNCTION(0xF800)). I need the code of this module on that address, but now, when using the LX51 linker (using the same directive in LX51 Misc-Misc controls) and with the code packing feature active the following error arrives:

*** ERROR L247: I/O ERROR ON FILE: EXCEPTION 0029H: ACCESS TO FILE DENIED FILE: ?pr?*?ISPFUNCTION(0xF800)
Target not created

Could you please tell me why? Should I use the directive in another way in order to place that modulo in that address. I have checked the LX51 manual and I do not find any clue about this problem.

Thank you very much in advance.