This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Query about reading real time clock using p89v51rd2 from ds1307 and display it on lcd

Hello sir,
Myself Manoj Wakdikar, I want help from your forum. I am doing embedded system course and i got stuck in on program. I want to do RTC(Real Time Clock) program using p89v51rd2. In this i want to read real time from DS1307 using p89v51rd2 and display it on to the lcd screen. I am doing this program in C code using keil uvision3. I tried a lot but i am not getting proper output, so please help me to solve this problem. And i am sure that this forum will help me very well.

• Then you should be going to your teachers for help!

" I tried a lot but i am not getting proper output, so please help me to solve this problem"

How on earth do you expect people to help you based on that?!

Remember - we know nothing about you or your project other than what you clearly & explicitly post.
    We cannot see you hardware.
    We cannot see your code.

So:

What study did you do in preparation for this project?
    You need to study datasheets, application notes, google, etc.

www.8052.com/.../160143

What have you tried?

What results did you get?

What debugging have you done?

www.8052.com/.../120313

• I am doing this program in C code using keil uvision3. I tried a lot but i am not getting proper output, so please help me to solve this problem.
    post your well commented and indented code togethere with a specific question (e.g. "the time always read the same") and help will be forthcoming.

NO mechanic can fix a car if he does not have it, together with a statement of problem.

Erik