This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Secondary bootloader using sd-card

Hi, I am trying to run the secondary bootloader demo code using sd-card and flash file system. I picked up the demo code from here: www.nxp.com/.../LPC2000_Series_Secondary_Bootloader.zip In the folder Bootloader_SD. Since it is written for LPC2387, while i am using LPC2138. So, i replaced MMC driver funtions with SPI driver functions. I also changed the UART1 port to UART0 port for (in serial.c) LPC2138 for pc interface. On compiling, only 5 waarnings:

SD\BL_SD.c(279): warning: #167-D: argument of type "U32 *" is incompatible with parameter of type "unsigned long *"
SD\BL_SD.c(353): warning: #167-D: argument of type "U32 *" is incompatible with parameter of type "unsigned long *"
SD\BL_SD.c(366): warning: #177-D: variable "IAP_return" was declared but never referenced
SD\BL_SD.c(554): warning: #167-D: argument of type "U32 *" is incompatible with parameter of type "unsigned long *"
SD\BL_SD.c(364): warning: C3017W: sector_size may be used before being set

On running, i can see the menu on Hyper-terminal. I am also able to see the list of files present in the sd-card using DIR command. But when i issue command
CMD>> PROG ZCODE.BIN(enter) (Zcode.bin is binary file present in sd-card)
it says programing ZCODE.BIN at 0x10000....
and that's it. hangs there.........
It does so also on erase command. i.e ERASE 10 20(enter) ...hangs....
Have i missed something. I think the IAP.c file is valid for whole LPC2000 family..

Regards,
Salman