This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Truoble with AT91SAM9261 bzw. AT91SAM9263

Hi,
for a new project i want to use AT91SAM9263-EK or AT91SAM9261-EK.
I can compile Demoprojects (c:\keil\....) without any errors and download the
programm to internal ram and start the debug session.
But I have problems with:
1.) If i open "ARM target driver Setup" window (checking my debugger) and click then on the OK button, the debug session does not work after that. i made no changes , etc... I found out, that KEIL rewrites the INI files, but i did not make any changes. With the new INI files the debug session will not work. When i overwrite these files with the orignial files then the session works again.

2.) The Demoprojekt does not include the right FLASH algorithm. On my board i have a Micron 29F2G08AAC FLASH memory, but it is not listeted. Which device can i use instead? Which settings ar nescessary?

3.) For my project, i want to use the internal RAM and the external FLASH memory. I also want to use ITCM and DTCM: ITCM with 64kByte at Address 0x40000 DTCM with 32kByte at Address 0x50000 RAM with 64kByte at Address 0x300000 ROM at 0x10000000

I have problems to configure my projectsetup. Are there any demoprojects for this? where can i find a simple info about this.

Thank you