This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can DS-5 trial version connect to RTSM?

Hi,
I installed the DS-5 trial version (DS500-BN-00003-r5p0-04rel1.zip), and I got the error when I luanched the RTSM.
Can I connect RTSM without a lincense in trail version?

Error message listed below:
=====================================================================
Error connecting to model:

ERROR: License check failed! Either the license file or the license server could not be found. Please set the environment variable 'ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE' to your license file location or refer to the ARM_FLEXnet_Guide for instructions on where to obtain a license file, where to install the license file, and how to setup a license server.

Error Code : -1 Error: No License found:

ERROR: License check failed! Either the license file or the license server could not be found. Please set the environment variable 'ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE' to your license file location or refer to the ARM_FLEXnet_Guide for instructions on where to obtain a license file, where to install the license file, and how to setup a license server.

Error Code : -1

Fatal Error: Call of CADISimulationFactory::Instantiate(..) did not return a CADISimulation. ERROR: The model process has died
The model reported an error message