This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fwd: inspirers's Site Updates

hi to all,

I am new to this ocean. Now i am working with ARM7TDMI(LPC2148) with a GLCD(256x160). I have created a menu-sub menu items like our cell phone contacts.That menu items are having figures also and each sub menu item also has its own figure.Suppose the 1st fig is in 1st position when ever we press the down button that the highlight part has to scroll down. In GLCD screen, we are displaying 4 menu items in vertical manner.

1st item figure - figure name 2nd item figure - figure name 3rd item figure - figure name 4th item figure - figure name

To display 5th item we have to shift upper most item up(just like appearing scrolling down).

So, now we have 12 menu items and each menu item has at least 10 sub menu items, again for that each sub menu item has individual working screen( In this, more calculation part is there).

Now, my problem is the size of the code. It is really a big one.So any one can help me to reduce my code size and i need certain speed also.

Thank u.

--pardhu