This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Printf Display using ULINK2 debugger

Hi,

I have an LPC13xx mounted in LPCXpresso Base Board and I use the ULINK2 debugger..
I have a simple program that will display the printf output data...for example
Display a "Hello World" in the window. I've found out that uVision4 works the printf in Retarget.c and i modify fputc.. What i want is when I Start debugging I want to view the "Hello World" in the output window.But unfortunately theirs nothing display in the Serial Window (UART #1, UART #2, UART#3 and Debug (Printf)Viewer)... If I do simulation with out using the ULINK debugger and Start debugging the program I could view the "Hello World" in the Debug (printf) Viewer.
Did someone knows how to use the debug (printf) viewer or enable an output window using the debugger without using simulation and without using UART for printf output.(I've already implement the codes for ITM).
Is it possible to display printf output in a window inside the uVision 4 not in the Hyperterminal using the ULINK debugger? If yes, could you please share it to me?..
Thanks a lot.