This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stellarisware Directory Tree - Problem making new project

I've downloaded the latest release of Stellarisware from the LuminaryMicro website in order to program an LM3S6918 evaluation kit and I'm creating my project, or trying too, with Keil's MDK (which already includes a set of Luminary related header files and a couple of libs).

Basically the Stellarisware directory tree is incomprehensible for me. I can't make a new project and properly include the files I need because of its structure (headers including other headers or c files directly from the folder above or the directory above and to the side etc).

Basically, to not complicate the question, how do I make a project for an evaluation kit in uVision4 and use the Stellarisware library? (for lwIP and touchscreen and so forth).

And I've already read all the documentation available.

Thanks in advance

• Luminary Micro were acquired by TI quite some time ago - are you sure that the Luminary Micro site actually has the latest release?

"the Stellarisware directory tree is incomprehensible for me"

StellarisWare is a TI (formerly Luminary) product - so, for specific questions, you'd probably be better to ask on the TI forum:

e2e.ti.com/.../default.aspx
    (but don't forget to post cross-references)

"I can't make a new project and properly include the files I need because of its structure (headers including other headers or c files directly from the folder above or the directory above and to the side etc)."

Nothing particularly tricky there.

Can you build any of the provided examples "as is" ?

"I've already read all the documentation available"

Including the Quick Start Guide for your kit?