ARM Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz, ROM, RAM
The Kinetis(r) KL03 chip-scale package (CSP) MCU offers the world's smallest ARM Powered(r) microcontroller, designed to support the latest innovation in smart, small devices.
- Allows designers to dramatically reduce their board size without compromising performance, feature integration or power consumption of end products
- Consumes 35 percent less PCB area, while delivering 60 percent more GPIO than the nearest competitor
- Features security circuitry to prevent unauthorized access to RAM and flash contents
- Supported by low-power, cost effective development platform for quick application prototyping and demonstration </ul>
- Processor:Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz
- Maximum Clock Frequency:48 MHz,