ARM Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz, ROM, RAM
As an entry point to the Kinetis(r) L series, the KL02 chip-scale package (CSP) MCU offers one of the world's smallest ARM Powered(r) microcontrollers for low-power devices, remote sensing nodes, portable consumer devices, and ingestible healthcare sensing.
- Consumes 25 percent less PCB area, while delivering 60 percent more GPIO than the nearest competitor
- Allows designers to dramatically reduce their board size without compromising performance, feature integration, or power consumption of end products
- Promotes multiple, flexible, low-power modes
- Supported by a cost effective development platform for quick application prototyping and demonstration </ul>
- Processor:Cortex-M0+, 48 MHz
- Maximum Clock Frequency:48 MHz,