For NXP (founded by Philips) LPC2105/01 — Real Time Clock
Simulation support for this peripheral or feature is comprised of:
- Dialog boxes which display and allow you to change peripheral configuration.
These simulation capabilities are described below.
Real Time Clock Dialog
The Real Time Clock Dialog shows the current state of the on-chip
real-time clock (RTC). You can change the RTC settings using the
controls in this dialog.
CCR (Clock Control Register) holds the following
CLKEN (Clock Enable) is set to enable one of the time
counters. This bit must be reset to initialize a time counter.
CTCRST (Clock Tick Count Reset) is set to hold the Clock
Tick Counter in a reset condition.
Clock Tick Counter
CTC (Clock Tick Counter) contains the current value of
the clock tick counter. 32,768 ticks of this clock equals 1
ILR (Interrupt Location Register) holds the following
- RTCCIF ()
- RTCALF ()
Counter Increment Interrupt
CIIR (Counter Increment Interrupt Register) holds the
control bits for generating an interrupt when a specific counter is
incremented. The following control bits are supported:
IMSEC is set to generate an interrupt when the Second
IMMIN is set to generate an interrupt when the Minute
IMHOUR is set to generate an interrupt when the Hour
IMDOM is set to generate an interrupt when the Day of
Month value increments.
IMDOW is set to generate an interrupt when the Day of
Week value increments.
IMDOY is set to generate an interrupt when the Day of
Year value increments.
IMMON is set to generate an interrupt when the Month
IMYEAR is set to generate an interrupt when the Year
AMR (Alarm Mask Register) allows you to disable the
alarms function for the following time counters:
- AMRSEC is set to disable the Second alarm (ALSEC).
- AMRMIN is set to disable the Minute alarm (ALMIN).
- AMRHOUR is set to disable the Hour alarm (ALHOUR).
AMRDOM is set to disable the Day of Month alarm
AMRDOW is set to disable the Day of Week alarm
AMRDOY is set to disable the Day of Year alarm
- AMRMON is set to disable the Month alarm (ALMON).
- AMRYEAR is set to disable the Year alarm (ALYEAR).
- SEC displays the current second (0-59).
- MIN displays the current minute (0-59).
- HOUR displays the current hour (0-23).
DOM displays the current day of the month. This value
will be 1-28, 29, 30 or 31 depending on the month and leap
- DOW displays the current day of the week (0-6).
DOY displays the current day of the year (1-365 or 1-366
for a leap year).
- MONTH displays the current month (1-12).
- YEAR displays the current year (0-4095).
Alarm This group contains the alarm values for triggering
alarm interrupts. The alarm mask bits (AMR) must be reset for an
alarm interrupt to occur.
- ALSEC is the Seconds alarm value.
- ALMIN is the Minutes alarm value.
- ALHOUR is the Hour alarm value.
- ALDOM is the Day of Month alarm value.
- ALDOW is the Day of Week alarm value.
- ALDOY is the Day of Year alarm value.
- ALMONTH is the Month alarm value.
- ALYEAR is the Year alarm value.
CTIME0 (Consolidated Time Register 0) contains the
current value of the Seconds (SEC), Minutes (MIN), Hours (HOUR) and
Day of Week (DOW) time counters.
CTIME1 (Consolidated Time Register 1) contains the
current value of the Day of Month (DOM), Month (MON) and Year
(YEAR) time counters.
CTIME2 (Consolidated Time Register 2) contains the
current value of the Day of Year (DOY) time counter.
PREINT contains the integer portion of the Prescale
Value. This value equals int(PCLK / 32768) - 1.
PREFRAC contains the fractional portion of the Prescale
value. This value equals PCLK - ((PREINT+ 1) x 32768)
1s Tick (s) displays the resulting number of 1-second
ticks for the Prescaler using the PREINT and PREFRAC values.