For STMicroelectronics STM32F103ZE — System Tick Timer
Simulation support for this peripheral or feature is comprised of:
- Dialog boxes which display and allow you to change peripheral configuration.
These simulation capabilities are described below.
System Tick Timer Dialog
The System Tick Timer Dialog displays and configures the system
tick time features of this Cortex core peripheral. You may select and
configure each option using the following control groups:
Control & Status
ST_CTRL_STAT contains the SysTick Control and Status
- ENABLE when set, enables the SysTick timer
CLKSOURCE if set, uses the processor clock. If reset, an
external clock is used.
TICKCNT when set, asserts a SysTick exception when the
timer counts down to zero.
COUNTFLAG is set if the timer counted to zero since last
time this was read.
Reload & Current Value
ST_RELOAD contains the value loaded into the timer when
it reaches zero.
- ST_CURRENT contains the current timer value
- RELOAD contains the timer reload value.
- CURRENT contains the current timer value.
ST_CALIB contains the calibration bit settings as
- TEMMS if zero, calibration value is unknown.
SKEW is set when the 10ms calibration value is inexact
because TENMS is not known.
NOREF Indicates that no separate reference clock is