For Infineon PSB21493 — PWM (4 channels)
Simulation support for this peripheral or feature is comprised of:
- Dialog boxes which display and allow you to change peripheral configuration.
These simulation capabilities are described below.
The PWM (Pulse Width Modulator) Module dialog displays and allows
you to change the following aspects of each PWM channel.
- PT is the PWM Counter Register (SFR).
- PP is the PWM Period Register (SFR).
- PW is the PWM Pulse Width Register (SFR).
The Mode group contains the following controls.
PTR indicates that the PWM timer is running (when
PTI indicates that the input clock is divided by 64
PM selects the PWM mode: edge aligned (when cleared) or
center aligned (when checked).
PB01 selects the PWM channel 0/1 burst mode. (Channel 0
PS enables single shot mode. (Channels 2 and 3
The Interrupt group contains the following controls.
- PIE is the PWM channel interrupt enable flag.
- PIR is the PWM channel interrupt request flag.
- PWMIR is the PWM interrupt request flag.
The Output group contains the following controls.
- PEN enables PWM output (when checked).
P7.x is the value of the corresponding Port 7 output
POUT is the value of the corresponding Port 7 output