MK70FN1M0xxx12, 1 x 1Gb of DDR2 memory (MT47H64M16HR-25)
The TWR-K70F120M is a development board for the Kinetis K61 and K70 families 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCUs.
The TWR-K70F120M operates as a standalone debug tool and can also be combined and used as part of the modular Tower System development platform.
- USB:1 x Mini-B USB connector for OSJTAG
- Other Connectors:1 x General purpose Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- Other Connectors:1 x Touch Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- Other Connectors:2 x Tower connectivity for access to USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485, CAN, SPI, I²C, Flexbus, etc.
- Push-buttons:2 x
- Potentiometer:1 x
- Accelerometer:1 x Three axis accelerometer (MMA8451Q)
- LEDs:4 x Four user-controlled status LEDs
- On-board Debug Adapter:1 x On-board JTAG debug circuit (OSJTAG) with virtual serial port
- Power Supply:5 V USB Powered
- RAM:1 x 1Gb of DDR2 memory (MT47H64M16HR-25)
- SD/microSD/MMC Card Holder:1 x Micro-SD Card holder