The NXP TWR-K64F120M is a development board for the Kinetis K24, K63 and K64 120 MHz 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCUs.
- The TWR-K64F120M features the Kinetis MK64FN1M0VMD12 low-power MCU with 1 MB Flash, 256 KB SRAM, USB USB and Ethernet MAC.
- It operates as a standalone debug tool and can also be combined and used as part of the modular Tower System development platform
- USB:1 x Dual-role USB interface with Micro-AB USB connector
- Other Connectors:1 x General purpose Tower Plug-in (TWRPI) socket
- Other Connectors:2 x Tower connectivity for access to USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485, CAN, SPI, I²C, Flexbus, etc.
- Push-buttons:2 x
- Potentiometer:1 x
- Accelerometer:1 x Three axis accelerometer (MMA78451Q)
- LEDs:4 x Four user-controlled status LEDs
- On-board Debug Adapter:1 x Onboard open-standard serial and debug adaptor (OpenSDA)
- Power Supply:5 V USB Powered