The MAX32620 Evaluation Kit provides a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32620 Family of microcontrollers. The Evaluation Kit also provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications. This Evaluation Kit supports both the MAX32620 and the MAX32621 (Trust Protection Unit (TPU) enabled).
- Prototyping Area:13 13 x 11 Prototyping Area with one row connected to 1.8V PWR, one row connected to 3.3V PWR and one row connected to GND
- Digital I/Os:49 x General Purpose IO on 3 x 16 pin headers, JH1-JH3, and 1 pin on JH4
- RS232:4 x 1 UART, either UART0 or UART1, can be connected to the USB Micro B connector (CN1) via jumpers (JP10, JP12, JP13 and JP14). RTS/CTS hardware flow control are supported via USB as well. The remaining 3 UARTS are mapped to GPIO headers.
- I2C:3 x Up to 3 x I2C Master Ports, 1 x I2C Slave (shares same I/O as each of the master ports)
- LEDs:4 x User LEDs
- GLCD:1 x 128.32 pixel graphic OLED display module. User connectable to SPI0 via jumpers
- Other:1 x External Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy transceiver with chip antenna
- Oscillator:96 MHzCrystal Oscillator
- Power Supply:3.3 V - 5.5 V
- Compatible Devices:MAX32620,