ARM Development Tools
ULINK™ Debug Adapters
Development Tools by ARM
The Keil MCB1343 Evaluation Board introduces the new LPC134x family of ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based devices, allowing you to create and test working programs for this advanced architecture.
The MCB1343 has a wide range of interfaces making it a great starting point for your next Cortex-M3 project.
- 72MHz LPC1343FBD48 ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based MCU in 48-pin LQFP
- On-Chip Memory: 32KB Flash & 8KB RAM
- External Memory: 8KB EEPROM accessible via I2C bus
- Solar Power - can optionally provide power to the board
- Temperature Sensor - digital sensor for monitoring board temperature
- USB 2.0 Full Speed interface and USB Micro AB connector
- SPI Port via 20-pin Molex connector
- 42 GPIO pins
- 10 pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch connector)
Part numbers are:
- MCB1343: MCB1343 Evaluation Board
The MCB1343 Evaluation Board includes the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that
run on the MCB1000 and a Quickstart guide are included. For programming and application debugging a ULINK family USB-JTAG Adapter is required.
- The MCB1343 will be available during the second-half of 2010.